Got a friend who you think would enjoy a free trip to Israel? Why not help them out by referring them to Ezra World? That way, you can send them on an awesome trip to Israel and make some cash in the process.
Ezra World offers a robust recruiter’s incentive program with two options:
Track A: Staff A Trip
Already went on a Birthright trip? Want to go back to Israel? Recruit 10 of your friends/family members/co-workers to go on a Birthright Trip and you can apply to staff one of our Birthright trips to Israel. Furthermore, you can also earn cash for every additional participant who signs up under your referral link.Check out the rates below. Some restrictions may apply.
Track B: Cash Commision
Do you want to make money while giving your friends the time of their lives? Sign them up with Ezra World and earn a commission for every referral who completes her application.
Here is a breakdown of our rates:
- $25 per application finished with deposit
- $25 more if the applicant actually goes on the trip ($50 per applicant)
- $100 bonus for recruiters who recruit 10 people** ($60 per applicant)
- $300 bonus for recruiters who recruit 20 people** ($65 per applicant)
- $600 bonus for recruiters who recruit 30 people** ($70 per applicant)
- $1000 bonus for recruiters who recruit 40 people** ($75 per applicant)
*Recruiter program and rates do not apply to Eretz Chemda Single Gender Girls Trips.
**Applies only to applicants who actually go on a trip.
Rules and requirements:
The Ezra Referral Program is open to every Jewish person regardless of whether you are an Ezra alumni or not.
In order to be recognized as an Ezra recruiter, you must register with us at this , and you will receive a unique referral link.
All people recruited must be eligible according to the Taglit-Birthright Israel eligibility rules.
Applicants must enter your unique referral link when they register in order for you to receive credit for their registration.
In order to receive a credit for your referrals, you must be the first to refer them to Ezra World. If two recruiter refer the same applicant, only the first recruiter will receive credit for his participation
Submitting your friends through the Ezra Referral Program does not guarantee their acceptance. Applicants can increase their chances of being accepted on a trip by submitting their deposits as soon as possible.
As an Ezra recruiter, you are representing Ezra USA and therefore, we ask that you do not misrepresent Ezra or Taglit-Birthright Israel, make false promises or give out wrong or misleading information.
Ezra has the right to revoke the participation of any Ezra World recruiter who does not adhere to the above mentioned rules.
Ezra reserves the right to completely close, temporarily suspend and/or make significant changes to the Ezra Referral Program at any time without prior notice.
If you select Track A: Staff a Trip, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 21 years old by the time of the departure date.
- You must have previous Israel experience besides a Taglit-Birthright Israel trip.
- You must pass our staff interview process.
- You must participate in our staff training meeting.
- Recruiting 10 people does not guarantee that you will be offered a position as a staff member
- Ezra World reserves the right to make decisions regarding your group and departure dates
- You will not be compensated for travel to and from the departure/arrival airport inside the USA/Canada and you are responsible for getting to and from the airport on your own.
- Additional qualifications and requirements may apply.